Re: A Question About Champion Tournies

  • ursula_of_fowlkeep
    Message 1 of 22 , Apr 6, 2009
      I think a couple of YAC meetings at different kingdom events would be great, so more of the kingdom can take part in the conversation. The next three Kingdom events are May Crown in Montengard(Calgary AB) , July Coronation in Three Mountains (Portland Or.) , and September Crown in Terra Pomeria (Salem Or.). I would also suggest Sport of Kings in Three Mountains be considered for this list, because it draws folks from all over AnTir for combat classes, and so far there are plans to have some YAC classes. Of course this is all contingent on Hallgrim's schedule.

      So, for what it is worth, I will be at July Coronation, September Crown, and Sport of Kings, and would like to join in.

      Ursula

    • hallgrim@greathall.org
      Message 2 of 22 , Apr 6, 2009

        Hi All:

        There’s no reason that folks can’t get together for YAC just because I can’t be there.  The YAC Ministers would be ideal to lead a meeting.  =)

        I am kaput until August.  So Sport of Kings and Sep Crown will be the events that I will be going to.  I hate to be absent this Summer but there’s no helping it due to real life.

        Hallgrim