Oh By The Way.....

  • sabletheblack
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2009
      If there are any parents in the Portland Oregon area who have been interested in getting their child involved in Youth Armored Combat, we are planning a Parents Boot Camp afternoon. There is currently no date scheduled yet (it is coming soon) but we are trying to get an idea of who wants to come to make sure we have enough space and booklets.

      This afternoon will be for the parents and older children only. We will be going through the requirements, the current Youth Armored Combat Rules, armor basics and possibly if there is time, armor construction. This time will give the basics of what will be expected of you and your child participating in armored combat.

      If you have an interest in joining us either to learn or if you have the knowledge to help other parents understand whats going on and want to help, please email me at jaltona73@... and put YACRSVP in the subject line. When we have a date and time, I will email you, and or call you if you have included a phone number. Also if you would like, email me how many children you have that want to participate and any interest you might have in participating yourself, that would be great.

      Sebastiaen "Sable" desRoseaux
      aka
      David Hemmer
      jaltona73@...