April Youth Combat Practice in Blatha An Oir

  • Una
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 25, 2007
      Greetings all,

      We just wanted to spread the word for youth combat fight practices in
      Blatha An Oir. We are going to try for twice each month from now own.

      April 1, 15, 29
      May 13, 27

      Youth combat practices are Sundays at 2pm. The location is Camas
      Prairie Elementary School at 176th St E and B Street in Spanaway. This
      is the same location as Heavy Fight Practice- which begins at 1pm.

      We have loaner gear available. Please try to have groin protection for
      your child as this is an item we do not supply.

      In Service,
      Mathias Geirson
      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 25, 2007
        I will see what I can do, but currently I am working Sundays.  Hope \fully Alexander and I will be able to come up once in awhile.
           YIS,
             Jean-Pierre

        Una <unaglamdottir@...> wrote:
        Greetings all,

        We just wanted to spread the word for youth combat fight practices in
        Blatha An Oir. We are going to try for twice each month from now own.

        April 1, 15, 29
        May 13, 27

        Youth combat practices are Sundays at 2pm. The location is Camas
        Prairie Elementary School at 176th St E and B Street in Spanaway. This
        is the same location as Heavy Fight Practice- which begins at 1pm.

        We have loaner gear available. Please try to have groin protection for
        your child as this is an item we do not supply.

        In Service,
        Mathias Geirson

        "Oh what I would do to have the kind of strength it takes to stand before a giant with just a sling and a stone."
        Mark Hall: Casting Crowns: The Voice of Truth

        "In every victory let it be said of me, my source of strength, my source of hope, is Christ alone."
        Michael English: Christ Alone

      • alizaunde
        Message 3 of 11 , Mar 28, 2007
          Mathias-
          Please remember the "camail" pattern you promised!

          And should I bring those extra helms <the decent ones, anyway) we dug
          out?

          Alizaunde
        • alizaunde