Re: [AnTirYAC] Re: YAC device...

    Message 1 of 50 , Dec 22, 2008
      Okay, I have started a folder in the Photos section.  If anyone has a suggestion, for a YAC device, add it to the folder "YAC Device Ideas."  I also added the device I suggested, if you where not able to figure it out from my description, or it did not come through for you on the email.  I specially want to hear Halgrim's opinion on it, seeing as he is the head YAC Marshal, and Sir Daniel, as he is the Earl Marshal.
         YIS,
           Jean-Pierre

      Illic est haud affectus , illic est pacis.
      Illic est haud ignarus , illic est scientia.
      Illic est haud perturbatio , illic est serenus.
      Illic est haud chaos , illic est consensio.
      Illic est haud nex , illic est Phasmatis.

      sona si latine loqueris

      myspace.com/jpcolbert

      Message 50 of 50 , Apr 9, 2009
        If they could bestow the WOAW on a Barony instead of individuals, our Barony would have been WOADed a long time ago.  We are known as the whimsical Barony.  Our Baronial Guard is known as the Beevarians, and every year we have a war with Blath an Oir over honey, and it is called Honey War, we wear black and yellow striped tabbards.  Our current Baron has instigated a new program in our Barony, that provides learning material to any one with a norse persona, known as "No Norse Left Behind," and they always have lots of pictures, since we know they do not like to "draw sounds."  I think if a WOAW spy sat in on one of our business meetings, s/he would be pulling his hair out by the end of it, lol.

        Youth Armored Combat Warden for the Barony of Glymm Mere