Fw: [Evercleare] Norse Winter Nights food drive

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2008
      forwarded by request...

      Learn the truth about the phalacy of Global Warming! You are being duped! Global Warming ended in 2001, and the Earth has entered into a cooling phase. Historically, the Earth has gone through cycles of warming and cooling at regular intervals, leading to a series of Ice Ages. We are at the point in the current cycle where we are heading into the next ice age. Check out the science and never be fooled again.
      This phenomenon was even predicted in the 70's:
      http://denisdutton.com/cooling_world.htm
      http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2007/09/19/nasa-scientists-predicted-new-ice-age-1971
      NASA's GLOBAL Land-Ocean Temperature Index from 1880 to 2008
      http://data.giss.nasa.gov/gistemp/tabledata/GLB.Ts+dSST.txt
      Graph of Satellite Temperature curve for 1975 to 2007:
      http://www.global-warming-and-the-climate.com/global-warming-facts.htm
      National Center of Public Policy Research Report:
      http://www.nationalcenter.org/NPA388.html