YAC Movies

  • ursula_of_fowlkeep
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 12, 2008
      I took some movies at 3M champions. They are of the YAC competition part of the Youth
      Champion competition. The Honorable Lord Ciaran Cluana Ferta was herald, and the first
      movie is of his field heralding.

      The Combatants are Thora the tall, Gianni Delamora, and Dean Mickelson.

      Here are the URLs

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgcttRwbAm8

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKmYcfV7fqw

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7Vnw2pR1kw

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvSPqGURG6k

      I have other movies of YAC too, just check my channel.

    • Daniel Ramey
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 12, 2008

        Cool!

        Is there any chance you have folks that might make Warren War?

        Cheers,

        Daði

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 16, 2008
          I'm glad you liked my movies. I get a kick out of doing them.

          Unfortunatly we won't be at Warren War. I live in Oregon, and because my husband is
          working on finishing his degree, we are only daytripping to events this year.

          I'll be in Stromgard for the Game of Thrones: Stormgods, on Warren War weekend.
          Hopefully the YAC tourney schedualed will happen, so far we have had 2 YAC tourneys
          cancelled this season in my local area. We have a real shortage of YAC marshalls in this
          region.

          Hopefully I'll have more movies to post after Stromgods.

          Ursula