Fw: [Evercleare] Youth Combat - Blatha An Oir Tourney PLUS+++

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2008

      For those in the Blath an Oir area, wish it was a little closer to me.

         YIS,

           Jean-Pierre

      He who angers you, controls you!

      You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him.

      From: "Beth Park" <elspethn@...>
      To: "William D. Tilman" <aleksii@...>; "Daniel
      Wansing"
      <Dwansing@...>
      Cc: <steps@...>; "An Tir Fighters list"
      <antir-fighters@...>; <Evercleare@...>;
      "Blatha An
      Oir Baronial List" <bao@...>
      Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2008 11:44 AM
      Subject: [Gate2] BRING A CHAIR - Blatha An Oir Tourney PLUS+++

      > Greetings all,
      >
      > We have plenty of things going on this evening at the Blatha An Oir fight
      > Practice.
      >
      > First up, We have moved or Monthly heavy tourney to the second Tuesday of
      > the month, (That would be tonight) so that more of our near by neighbors
      > can
      > make it.
      >
      > AND, I hear our new Rapier Champion, Jonheathur Askniisdottier, will be
      > here
      > along with her gear and her SCA dad, Thorbjorn Askni, Both looking to get
      > in
      > a little practice of their own. I would LOVE to see our Rapier community
      > come and take advantage of the open field across the street from our
      > house.
      > ( i.e........we have a place for everyone to change clothes and use the
      > restroom.)
      >
      > Also, Don't forget tonight is our extra-large Pot luck. I'm making
      meat
      > and
      > veggie Shish-ka-bobs. Please bring a side dish to feed 10 if you can. I
      > have
      > plenty of paper plates and plastic forks.
      >
      > And lets not forget that we will be having the Autumn war Planning meeting
      > this evening as well.
      >
      > Oh, and incase you didn't know, this week marks the 25th anniversary
      of
      > the
      > Barony of Blatha An Oir. So feel free to stop by just to share a story or
      > two about the barony or to hear about the great deeds done this past
      > weekend
      > at Antir-West War.
      >
      > The Autumn War meeting starts at 6pm. Fighting starts at 6:30. My plan is
      > start serving dinner around 8:30 if we can get the fighters off the field.
      >
      > Quick Directions, Take I-5 to the 56th Street exit.  Head east for about 2
      > miles, when you pass McKinley, it is the next street (I Street).  Turn
      > left,
      > go about 2 blocks and park near the school, there will be many other cars
      > there. If you have any Questions, please call me at 253-255-4625
      >
      > One last thing, If you have a chair handy you might want to bring it. I do
      > have about 10 chairs but I see them filling fast with people coming strait
      > her from work.
      >
      > In Service to the Dream,
      > Baroness Elspeth nic Grath
      > (Hoping to see her back yard full of friends - old and new.)

      "Blatha An Oir