contact info needed...

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 6, 2007
      I was wondering if anyone remembers who the Senior YAC Marshal was at Autumn War?  I believe his name was Richard and he was the YAC Marshal for Aquaterra, but I am not 100% positive.  I need to get ahold of him, and I forgot to get his contact info after the tourney.  If anyone knows who I am talking about, please forward this to him.
         YIS,
           Jean-Pierre

      "Oh what I would do to have the kind of strength it takes to stand before a giant with just a sling and a stone."
      Mark Hall: Casting Crowns: The Voice of Truth

      "In every victory let it be said of me, my source of strength, my source of hope, is Christ alone."
      Michael English: Christ Alone

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Una
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 7, 2007
        Greetings,

        That is Richard from Stromgard.  I don't have his email address but I will forward your email to his wife, HL Candace de Rouen, the Kingdom Minister of Children.

        YIS,
        Una

        Jean Colbert <hljpcolbert@...> wrote:
        I was wondering if anyone remembers who the Senior YAC Marshal was at Autumn War?  I believe his name was Richard and he was the YAC Marshal for Aquaterra, but I am not 100% positive.  I need to get ahold of him, and I forgot to get his contact info after the tourney.  If anyone knows who I am talking about, please forward this to him.
           YIS,
             Jean-Pierre

        "Oh what I would do to have the kind of strength it takes to stand before a giant with just a sling and a stone."
        Mark Hall: Casting Crowns: The Voice of Truth

        "In every victory let it be said of me, my source of strength, my source of hope, is Christ alone."
        Michael English: Christ Alone
        Do You Yahoo!?
        http://mail. yahoo.com

        http://mail.yahoo.com