Lighter gauge Metal helm

  • godvonravsca
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 6, 2008
      Lighter guage metal (16 guage) like they recommend for the YAC.

      http://cgi.ebay.com/SCA-style-Bassenet-helm-for-Youth-or-light-
      combat_W0QQitemZ290232324386QQihZ019QQcategoryZ43217QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trk
      sidZp1742.m153.l1262

      any thoughts?
    • Daniel Ramey
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 7, 2008

        Looks good to me!

        J  You should snatch that up…  if you don’t plan to, then I just might!

        I wonder if the person who is selling that has a regular supply.  This is exactly the kind of helm the smaller guys should be wearing.   (IMO)    The lighter gauge is perfect for not tipping over little fighters!

        Cheers,

        -= Daði

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 8, 2008
          Go ahead and buy it. I bought another one from the same supplier (on
          speculation...and the price being good)

          Godfrey

          --- In AnTirYAC@yahoogroups.com, "Daniel Ramey" <dan@...> wrote:

          > Looks good to me!
          >

          > J You should snatch that up… if you don't plan to, then I just
          might!

          > I wonder if the person who is selling that has a regular supply.
          This is
          > exactly the kind of helm the smaller guys should be wearing.
          (IMO) The
          > lighter gauge is perfect for not tipping over little fighters!
          >

          > Cheers,
          >
          > -= Daði

          Behalf