RE: [AnTirYAC] Re: Retrofitting elbows and knees

  • hallgrim@us-enable.com
    Message 1 of 7 , May 30 1:50 PM
      Hi Godfrey,

      Well I am interested in seeing the information. Can you direct me to some
      websites, etc. that detail the weapon construction and armor requirements
      for these other groups? I am going to move this discussion to
      An-Tir-YCRR@yahoogroups.com. Let's pick up the discussion over there.

      I have armored up two boys and it is a great effort to keep them armored up.
      Certainly, lots more can participate.

      Hallgrim