  • tommdool
    Sep 19, 2006
      Hello everyone, I'm Thorbjorn Bjornsson. I'm a senior Marshal for
      youth Combat and junior Heavy. I'm in Ravensley were we have one
      other senior youth combat marshal.

      We currently mosly just do blue helm. We have as many younglings and
      Adults in our group. We could outfit an entire army of blue helms if
      need be. Two of our teens are tring to get there youth combat armour
      together. So hopefully we will have them ready for next tourney
      season. I'll post some pictures on this group for others to see.

      Lord Thorbjorn Bjornsson
      Constable, Deputy MoS of Ravensley
      Webminister / Sentinel Deputy editor or Tir Righ
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic