Re: [AmInLeip] DJ at the Moritzbastei

  • sue
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1 11:02 AM

      >>>MortizBastei is the most amazing place, probably my favorite in Leipzig.
      >>>

      >>Moritzbastei is great, fabulous atmosphere. But it sucks ass when it's
      >>crammed full of several hundred Gruftis and it takes 15 minutes to get up to
      >>the bar! Heh. Not for the clausterphobic...
      >>

      > There's a lot of bars in there, just find a less crowded one! But yes, not
      > for the claustrophobic or easily lost....

      It *is* mad crowded on the last night.. usually you find some sort of
      space and have folks alternately defend it and run off to dance. Its
      really nice on the Thursday before though, I went there last year
      (albeit somewhat late) and it was much less cramped. I still don't
      quite understand the layout of the place, but if you keep going, you
      usually end up where you are supposed to be.

      -sue