Open Letter To The "We The People Foundation" and The "Continental Congress 2009

  • srubnaya
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 3, 2010
      Dear American Citizens of the We The People Foundation and Other worthy co-operations,

      I was all set to "pledge" to the "Articles Of Freedom", when I discovered, (while reading it), that the interpretation of the "Continental Congress 2009" of "General Welfare" didn't recognize the validity of the agreement between the American Worker Class and the Federal Government, known as "Social Security".

      The Continental Congress 2009, (along with many other "Patriot" Organizations), would take away this vital social safety net from me and millions like me.

      This saddens me and causes me to feel betrayed by the "Patriot Movement". A movement, I might add, that otherwise has inspired me and given me hope for a Better America.

      You see, I resent being told that my agreement with the Federal Government, to buy Social Security from it, with a portion of my wages is un-constitutional. I am a True American Citizen of the Worker Class and included in the protections of Our Sacred Document. I could not come to this agreement, (to exedite a retirement program), with my Family, or my Neighbors. The City and County Governments had no program to expedite this. And the State Government was likewise not interested. For retirement security I only had the "choice" between Federal Government and the Private Enterprise Zoo.

      Please notice my quotation marks around "choice". I'm sure you realize that I really had no "choice" from the Federal Government regarding the Social Security Program. It is mandatory, or I could opt to receive all of my wages "under the table" from "bosses" that would hold me and my rights in even less regard than the government. With them would be a constant battle to obtain what I earned with the sweat of my brow and the ache in my back. I had no stomach for this kind of daily challenge, so I complied with the power of the American Federal Government of which I was a "citizen" and trusted it because I saw that path as the path of least resistance that afforded the highest possiblity of fulfillment. I had no "choice" but to trust it.

      I trusted the world of business and big business even less...much less. I knew them better, because I dealt with them in my working days and my consumer days. The "Private Sector" is, as you well know, the part of Human Society that cares more about the profit motive than the rights of Individuals. It is truly cold to Human need and I would NEVER trust it for my retirement benefits. Our Culture is rife with tales of the betrayal of business men to "customers". After all, this is the sector that has the international and national bankers, wall street players, corrupt CEO's, Traitor politicians, greedy lawyers and priesthoods and Monopoly Capitalist Moguls of every ilk. A truly dark world for Common Men and Women to try and survive in...let alone prosper.

      Anyway. I am glad I realized your position regarding Social Security, before I signed the pledge to the "Articles Of Freedom".

      By the way, Social Security is NOT a "welfare program", it is a "Pay as you go" commitment and you insult me, as an American Worker to say that it is. Your position about this issue is quite revealing and leaves me suspicious as to your "real" motives for raising the "Patriot" banner.

      I would like to close this heartfelt communication with a note of Hope.

      It could be, (should be), that the Patriot Movement can see its error about this Social Security issue. But better yet, not only see it, but endeavor to remedy it by providing a place of honor for it in Our Constitution. Including it with the other sacred rights that Our Constitution was intended to sanctify and protect. If you demonstrated this strength of correction of error, then you would have increased your worthiness to champion the cause of We The People Of America in the 21st Century.

      And of course, once this correction is ratified by all the government including the Will Of The People, (through "Direct Democracy"), then I will sign the "Articles Of Freedom" with deep happiness and pride in YOU.

      Respectfully Submitted,  Daniel Penisten
    • fedsoff89
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 7, 2010
        Greetings Daniel Penisten, and thank you for visiting my blog and commenting on my letter on land. I'm not familiar with the document or organizations you refer to here, thanks for introducing them to me. As for Social Security, I wondered if you were familiar with the Citizens' Dividend proposal of geonomic economist Jeffery J. Smith. Currently the United States government provides hidden subsidies to corporate and privileged America to the tune of one to three trillion annually. Smith proposes that each citizen of the country be provided a dividend as a return for this public subsidy of the private sector. A similar proposal was made in Thomas Paine's "Agrarian Justice."

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 8, 2010

          Greetings "fedsoff89". Its nice to get a response here. Thank you:)

          Would you do me a favor? Would you post your blog address here? I seem to have misplaced it somewhere here in this technological horror. I would like to revisit your blog site.

          Your information about the "Citizens' Dividend proposal of geonomic economist Jeffery J. Smith", looks very interesting.

          Its a bit of a coincidence too. Just a few days ago I had discovered Tim Turner and his work. He is trying to "Repopulate Our Republic" through some very complex lawful and legal maneuverings for Sovereign American Individuals. This might be compatible work to Mr. Smith's.

          A little about the "Continental Congress 2009":

          Late last Summer, I discovered a site called the "We The People Foundation", who is affiliated with the "GiveUsLiberty" web site. This organization has actually made the sincere attempt to establish a New Continental Congress for the purpose of re-establishing the "Original Constitution" and the "Declaration Of Independence" as working parameters for Our Government. I think they are planning to build the foundation for a re-placement government, should the present government fail to get back on track regarding Our Republic. This Continental Congress has actually elected three representatives from each state to begin this work. I drove over 300 miles to vote in this delegate election.

          I also support other efforts of correction to Our Nation's present plight. The "Our S.A.M.M.I.E..net", (this will Google), is one of these.

          Also, I have put together the three following Yahoo Group Sites to try a few things to help America become More and Better:

          Please feel free to check them out when you get a spare moment.

          But, please, give me the url to your Google blog site, so that I can visit it again. I will post it in the "Links" here and the other group sites.

          Respectfully,  DAN 1

          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 18, 2010
            Daniel, my blog is at http://www.homegroundusa.net
            Thank you, Brad VanDyke

            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 18, 2010

              Thanks Brad. I remember it now. Very distinctive look to it. You mentioned that I had commented on the article, but it appears to  be empty of comments. Should I comment again? Could I post it here?

              I'll get your blog address into the links section here.

              Hope you are having a good day there in Utah. DAN 1

              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 19, 2010
                Daniel, your comments for some reason appear under the "Welcome" heading instead of the letter, I'll try to fix that. If you want to comment here, that's great, too.

                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 19, 2010

                  Hi Brad. Yeah. I found my comment in "Welcome". My mistake I suppose. I'll bring your article in here to spruce up the place. Thanks.    DAN 1