New poll for American_Peoples_Plebiscite

  • American_Peoples_Plebiscite@yahoogroups.c
    Message 1 of 37 , Nov 1, 2009
      American_Peoples_Plebiscite group:

      Would you like to see the American People's Plebiscite become the "Third House Of Congress"?

      o Yes
      o No
      o Undecided
      o Not Enough Information

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • American_Peoples_Plebiscite@yahoogroups.c
      Message 37 of 37 , Feb 7, 2011
        American_Peoples_Plebiscite group:

        This is a proposal I found in "Peace Makers Of The Sacred Hoop", another Yahoo Group:

        "From this day forward anyone holding appointed or elected office under the
        Constitution of the United States who acts on behalf of or otherwise
        furthers another nation at public expense shall be guilty of a felony and
        the minimum sentence shall be 20 years and prohibition of holding any public
        office again. Anyone lobbying for or otherwise attempting to influence our
        elected officials on behalf of a foreign government shall be subject to the
        same punishment for the same reason. It has no value to the people of the
        United States of America. Further it takes monies and property belonging to
        the people and transfers it to people who have nothing to do with the people
        of the United States."

        What do you say People? Do We make this Constitutional Law? Congressional Law?

        o Yes, Constitutional Law but not Congressional.
        o Yes, Congressional Law but not Constitutional.
        o Yes, Both.
        o No, Neither.
        o Undecided
        o Proposal needs improvement.