[American_Liberty] Re: alt.freedom.property-rights

  • Michael J. Schneider
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2001
      At 2:34 PM -0400 6/26/01, Billy Beck wrote:
      >From: Michael J. Schneider <mike1@...>
      >Date: Tuesday, June 26, 2001 1:38 PM
      >

      > >Below is my propose message for creation of a new alt. hierarchy
      > >usenet group to alt.config
      >
      > Good fuckin' luck.
      >
      > McPhillips was right.
      >
      > Usenet is worthless for anything even halfway serious.
      >
      > You'll be crawling with weezils before autumn.

      Hmmm..... Maybe not. Check this out:

      http://www.killfile.org/~tskirvin/faqs/manif.html

      They've been kicking it around for awhile, but Tom referenced it
      today in his most recent repost of "The free.* FAQ"*, saying that the
      mod.* hierarchy will probably be made soon.

      * http://www.killfile.org/~tskirvin/faqs/free.html