RE: [American_Liberty] PayNoIncomeTax.com targeted by IRS, federal court order

  • Mike Schneider
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2003
      At 9:10 AM -0500 3/31/03, Mark Gailey wrote:
      >I am glad to see that this discussion is now a welcome topic on American
      >Liberty. I have previously broached this topic only to be put off by the
      >moderator who seemed to have ignored my disclaimer that I was NOT giving
      >advice (a taxably licensed privilege), and then complained that several
      >case studies he was familiar with showed individuals getting into hot water
      >with the IRS for following certain advice.

      Any idiot who follows Shiff's advice is a peon who willing jumps down
      a dragon's throat and starts hacking away at an intestinal polyp: All
      you do is ensure the dragon gets pissed off and crushes you in his
      gizzard.

      The proper way to avoid being digested by the dragon is to first stay
      out of its mouth.

      You court-monkeys are all morons.