Re: Choice For Men

  • areswarren
    Message 1 of 128 , Jul 13, 2002
      John Sabotta <johnsabotta@a...> wrote:
      > Still...
      >

      > I know Lynette, and I've come to know this Kendrick. I don't
      > confuse the two, and I don't confuse what lies behind their
      > respective words.

      At least he didn't refer to the pornslut's little snotmonster as a
      cunt dropping.

      Now that would have been rude.

      Lynette
    • Billy Beck
      Message 128 of 128 , Jul 18, 2002

        Didja ever see her live? I did, a couple of times when Rick Derringer was
        playing with her, and I was actually quite pleasantly surprised. She
        rocked.

        > http://www.cyndilauper.com/misc_det.php?misc_id=99

        Cute artwork, but I couldn't get Babelfish to translate the bubbles.

        Billy

        VRWC Fronteer
        http://www.mindspring.com/~wjb3/free