Re: [AFA Ferret] ferret gates

  • Jin Seno
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2003
      I think they do have a website...but not sure about the e-mail.

      ~*~ Jin ~*~
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1, 2003
        Thanks Jin, I'm pretty much calling every day now. I
        bet I don't get my $10 back for the "fast" shipment
        too. Urg!! I mean how irritating! And to think they
        are a ferret shelter on top of it all! Well, I guess
        it's good that everyone of you guys reading this know
        to be carefull with this company now.

        Amandalynn..Pheobe and Gage the gateless
        --- Jin Seno <Chamel555@...> wrote:
        > Oh my gosh !!! I ordered from Kinsey Advertising
        > too for my ferret gate. Trust me, it's not worth
        > the wait. It's only plexiglass and they charge you
        > WAY too much. I went through the same thing you
        > did. My mom even called once and they lady flat out
        > lied to us. Everything she said was a lie. She
        > said on the ad it says it takes 6 weeks for
        > shipping. That's a long time, but anyway...I must
        > have waited like 3 months !!! I called them several
        > times and reported them to the Better Business
        > Bureau, but they never got a hold of the Better
        > Business Bureau so the case was closed. Then they
        > have the NERVE to send you a paper with the ferret
        > gate trying to get you to buy from them again !!!
        > Keep calling them...trust me, once you get on their
        > nerves they send it FAST !!! I get things from
        > Thailand faster than them and they're in Colorado
        > !!! I got mad too.
        >
        > ~*~ Jin ~*~

        http://tax.yahoo.com
      • amandalynn hicks
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 1, 2003
          That would be so great! Their phone number is
          (719)527-8004 and their e-mail is
          103211.3070@...
          And I would also like to say that it didn't take them
          long at all to deposit the check I wrote them.
          Anyway, thanks for all the support and feedback, it
          makes me feel a little better.