Re: Clawing at mouth

  • snugglebunny1968 <snugglebunny1968@yahoo
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2003
      it usually means nausea

      --- In AmericanFerretAssociation@yahoogroups.com, "captaineeyore
      <captaineeyore@y...>" <captaineeyore@y...> wrote:
      > What does it mean when a ferret claws at it's mouth? Did they eat
      > something they don't like the taste of, or something else?
    • amandalynn hicks
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 28, 2003
        I just read that that could be a sign of nausia. It
        can also happen when they ingest something they
        shouldn't have. Keep an eye on your little one, and
        I'd look around his environment to see if he's been
        chewing on things that could cause a blockage.
        I hope everything will be alright though.

        Amandalynn..Gage..and Pheobe

        http://taxes.yahoo.com/