this board

  • tdsmith@bobcat.ent.ohiou.edu
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2000
      I don't want to be a complainer, but... I think that the fact that
      one has to sign in to this board to use it really averts people from
      posting. I used to go to the old board every day and have three or
      four new messages to read. Now, it seems as though a new message
      gets posted only once every few days. I really think that, in spite
      of the technical problems, the old board was much better. The format
      was much, much bettr. I don't really enjoy this board 1/3 as much as
      the old one. I certainly understand why it was changed; every now
      and again, one my messages didn't go through. I just reposted it a
      couple days later, though. If it's possible, I think the board
      should be switched back. It seems like, in light of the lack of
      messages here, other people feel the same way, too... Please
      consider...
      Ted
    • dav_and_frances_vandenbroucke@compuserve
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2000
        Actually, you need to sign in only once. When you do so, there is a
        box you can check to be remembered after that. I'm typing this
        without having to sign in during this session.

        --Dav