Thank you for helping the rescues!

  • Beth
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2013
      Please vote thru June 18 everday for Critter Camp:
      http://www.shelterchallenge.com/search plug in zip 61039
      and you'll have to sign in for it to count

      The $5000 prize would help us care for the over 300
      abanoned abused and otherwise homeless unusual and exotic small
      pets we care for- we take in many pets from kill shelters
      where they were going to be euthanized! like the 45 dwarf hamsters
      that were destined for the freezer due to space limitations,
      elderly rats, ferrets with adrenal disease, bunnies that have bitten shelter staff, and so much more!
      www.crittercamp.org
      www.facebook.com/crittercamp
      Thank you!
      Beth