Re: [AFA Ferret] Puppy pads

  • Cathy Curtis
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 17, 2013
      I will try them.

      Thanks
      Cathy C
      And Anarchy, Pyewacket & Benelli

      From: CHRISTI WILSON <swizzlestickz@...>
      To: AmericanFerretAssociation@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2013 11:57 AM
      Subject: Re: [AFA Ferret] Puppy pads

      I use incontinent pads around the house for my free roaming little girl. You can get 100 large pads, no scents no nothing for around 40.00, free shipping from amazon. I think the name of the company is Northshore.. here is a link http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002QVY9EO/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i00

      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 18, 2013
        Yeah, they will do that, after all, they are carpet sharks :) as for ignoring the pads, if you could find a sample in their litter box or cage, and place it on the pad and show it to them, they maybe go back to it and start using it.
      • max_g_cunningham
        Message 3 of 13 , Feb 18, 2013
           Cathy
          " the girls has started to roll around on the pad & has tried to "burrow" underneath it. The other 2 girls kind of ignore the pads."

          This is typical :O ;;)  our male rescue,  thinks the litter pan is a game.
          Pushing it out of the corner,  is a favorite passtime,,,:))

        • dav_and_frances_vandenbroucke
          Message 4 of 13 , Feb 20, 2013
            While emptying a closet this morning I found a sealed shipping carton from SippyPads. SippyPads are triangle-shaped puppy pads designed to fit into corners for the use of ferrets that like to think out of the box. They come with twist ties so that you can secure them to your cage.

            Since I don't have ferrets anymore, I'm willing to mail the box to the first person who contacts me by email.

            Dav Vandenbroucke
            davanden at cox dot net
          • Cathy Curtis
            Message 5 of 13 , Feb 20, 2013
              I'll try that. Hopefully Benelli will get the idea. *:) happy

              Cathy C
              And Anarchy, Pyewacket & Benelli

                Hi I'm sure im not the first person to email you for the pads but I was just wndering where can I but them ????

                Message 7 of 13 , Feb 26, 2013
                  The Slippy Pads have been claimed.

                  Dav Vandenbroucke
                  davanden at cox dot net