Small Mammal Chat Reminder, 6/27/2012, 9:00 pm

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2012
      Reminder from: Yahoo! Group

      Title: Small Mammal Chat Reminder

      Date: Wednesday, June 27, 2012
      Time: 9:00 PM - 10:00 PM
      Notes:
      Just a quick reminder that day after tomorrow is Wednesday, and we have our weekly Small Mammal Chat
      Tonight at 9:00 PM Eastern time in the Exotic Pet Chat Room over on
      Our chats will be returning to Tuesday nights at 9:00 PM EST starting July 3, 2012.
      Everyone is Welcome to attend. Click Me! Please come join me!
      Chris