Re: [AFA Ferret] ginger

  • ferretmomcindy
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 14, 2012
      Sounds like excitement:) ferretmomCindy

      --- In AmericanFerretAssociation@yahoogroups.com, "dianna batchelor" <desmodia@...> wrote:

      > its not a sound, its more of a vibration type thing, only lasts a short
      > time once in awhile when I pick her up.
      >

      > dianna

    • dianna batchelor
      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 14, 2012
        Seems like she does it when she is glad to see me. She will go the shiver type thing, then give me nose kisses, then runs under my hair and roots around. LOL.  Sometimes she will lay in my arms real quiet for a bit, then jump up and go go go!! Silly thing.  yep, I love her!! She likes to get under my shirt and run around.. AND she loves being on my bed. Don't know what the deal, is, but she hops, jumps, rolls and cavorts all over the place when I put her on the bed! Cutest thing!

        dianna

        Recent Activity:

        .

      • Cindy Wooten
        Message 3 of 13 , Feb 14, 2012
          The Weasel War Dance. The ferret's dance of joy:) ferretmomCindy

          Message 4 of 13 , Feb 15, 2012
            too true!!! She is cutest darned thing!!!!!

            dianna

            Message 5 of 13 , Feb 15, 2012
              If you happen to catch her in a pic or a video, I'd LOVE to see it:) ferretmomCindy

              Message 6 of 13 , Feb 15, 2012
                The Weezil War Dance is endearing. That is probably what she is doing on
                your bed. It is a demonstration of pure happiness and joy.

                _____

                Message 7 of 13 , Feb 16, 2012
                  will try.. the little booger, is a pickle to photograph.  She will hold still in the cutest pose, then the second I click the button on the camera...ZZZZIIIIIIPPPPPP she is gone, or her back is turned or something.. LOL

                  dianna

                   Recent Activity:

                  .

                • ferretmomCindy