Re: [AFA Ferret] re: ear mites?

  • Susie and the Fursnakes!
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 31, 2011
      Click Me!
      Revolution for large cats can also be given. The dosage is .08 per pound of fursnake! (its cheaper that way and it also covers heartworms without having a pre-test)

       xoxo, Susie and the Fursnakes!!!
        @ WeezleWings Ferret Sanctuary!

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 31, 2011
        My vet recommended Revolution flea and tick medication for puppies and kittens. Seems it also takes care of ear mites. It is one that you put on between the shoulder blades. He had me do two doses two weeks apart to take care of the eggs that hatched after the first dose. Knocked them out overnight for my little boy.

        Jeanna