looking for raffle items

  • Lisa
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2011
      Ok  everyone-- (especially ferret folks)

      I know you all have closets full of ferrety type items -- artwork... crafts ... bedding.. etc.. anything??

      April 2nd is National Ferret Day and our rescue is going to have a HUGE bash with tons of raffle prizes. small prizes, big  prizes.. any prizes ( NO LIVE FERRETS PLEASE ) we have enough-- thank you all

      even gift certificates , greeting  cards, anything you make, have stashed.. really  anything at all-- even if it's not ferrety..

      make  sure to add a nice  tag saying who donated the item..Please--I get frazzled organizing these things.. I  want to make  sure to get it right..

      email me if you'd like to donate something-- I'll send you our address--

      Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.