New Castle Ferret Show

  • ReneeD
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2010
      New Castle Ferret Show
      April 16th, 2011

      Located at:
      Holiday Inn Beaver Falls
      7195 Eastwood Road
      Beaver Falls, PA 15010

      www.NCFerretClub.com
      NCFerretClub@...

      AFA Sanctioned Ferret Show. This show is a fundraiser show to benefit New Castles local ferret shelter, Helping Hands Ferret Rescue.

      Ring sponsors needed!
      We are holding a large raffle and auction so donations of items or gift certificates for the raffle are appreciated.
      Vendor booths still available.

      If you are interested in sponsoring a ring, donating, setting up a vendor booth or advertising in our show catalog please email me for a information packet.
      Thank you!

    • ReneeD
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 26, 2011
        New Castle Ferret Show
        On the Date of:
        Saturday - April 16th, 2011
        All title and specialty rings ~ AFA Sanctioned

        Located at:
        Holiday Inn Beaver Falls
        7195 Eastwood Road
        Beaver Falls, PA 15010

        Registration show packet is out!
        Please go to: http://www.ncferretclub.com/

        Roan specialty and some title rings still need sponsored, for more information please email me at: ncferretclub@...
        There will be various vendor booths, raffle's, and fun contests like: best dressed, cutest boy and cutest girl contest  -winner chosen solely on the ferrets "cute" factor. Fun contests winners receive a ribbon and top winner a trophy too!
        Also a photo contest - winner receives a prize.
      • ReneeD
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 20, 2011
          New Castle Ferret Show
          April 16th
          Holiday Inn Beaver Falls
          www.ncferretclub.com

          AFA Sanctioned

          The show packet is out and available on the website. If you have any issues downloading the show packet or have any questions, please email us: ncferretclub@...

          Entry deadlines are approaching soon! Also the Holiday Inn is booking up quick so contact soon to reserve your room at a discounted price.

          This show is to benefit our local non profit ferret shelter.