RE: [AFA Ferret] liquid stool-udate

  • ferretmom23
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 1 8:52 AM
      2 weeks is the protocol while using Biaxin, but if he is still showing ANY symptoms I'd go at least another week or you'll have to start all over again:( Too bad you couldn't use the metro. It is an excellent gastro antibiotic against many things, but sometimes that's the way it goes. It's amusing how ferts don't always cough meds right up, but hold them in their mouths 'til you put them down. Amazing how far they can "shoot" a pill across the floor. Lol. Glad he's getting better. ferretmomCindy