Re: [AFA Ferret] Re: How did you get your fuzzy? - Rocky

  • ifga16
    Message 1 of 40 , Jun 30, 2010
      Good vibes to Jood.

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: ferretmom23
      To: AmericanFerretAssociation@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, June 30, 2010 11:37 AM
      Subject: RE: [AFA Ferret] Re: How did you get your fuzzy? - Rocky

      Sounds like leukemia. ferretmomCindy

    • bobbikey
      Message 40 of 40 , Jul 2, 2010
        Yes they can develop a form of luecemia (similar to the type cats get) but even if this was what he had the only recourse is chemo & since he' not in pain I'm not going to put him through that. He also tested negative for ADV. The closest we can come to (the vet & my own online research) is that because he was 'in the wild' he may have come across a racoon or possum type illness. Not to mention any left over sludge from hurricane Katrina.