Helpful idea...

  • CHRISTI WILSON
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 5, 2010
      which probably won't be anything new or exciting to those of you who have been owned by fuzz butts for some time but just in case this may help some one else....

      I have found while trimming little toe nails, that if i smear a dab of petromalt across my hand as i hold them, I can trim all the tiny little toes without any squirming  or fussing which makes for a quick and easy experience for both me and fert.

      I think anything healthy that they like would work. Mine like the petramalt so i use that.

      Hope this helps someone.

      Christi