[AFA Ferret] Re: dirty face issues

  • dav_and_frances_vandenbroucke
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 1, 2009
      I can't help with the face question, but, from the toys in the background of the pictures you posted, he looks like he's having a good time. At first I did a double take, because, we have exactly the same toys for Raven and Merlin.

      Dav Vandenbroucke
      davanden at cox dot net
    • Angela Hamberg
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 1, 2009
        So you also have too many toys?  LOL!
        Sometimes I can't even walk thru the ferret room.
        I took out my easter egg dig box the other day and replaced it with a paper dig box.
        They've sure been having fun with it.

        Maybe we should make a list of toys and post it in the file section of the forum for reference.
        I'm always looking for new stuff to give them.

        As for the dirty face, someone suggested trying a different laundry detergent to see if that is affecting his allergies.
        I'm gonna do that this week and we'll see what happens.

        Angela

        If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket
        and then give them only two of them.
        -Phil Pastoret

        To: AmericanFerretAssociation@yahoogroups.com
        From: davanden@...