Re:Ferret Thank you pics

  • Beth
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 31, 2008
      Thanks to all for your wonderful comments- and yes we are on alot of
      lists and groups so we can stay up on all the critters!!
      i wish all the other animals had something like the giving tree so they
      could all get great presents too!
      Thanks again!!!
      beth
      www.crittercamp.biz

      --- In AmericanFerretAssociation@yahoogroups.com, Selena Fain
      <fainfam7@...> wrote:

      > Well color me stupid! You're the same Beth that is also on the Guinea
      Pig Society Yahoo Group. I never put two and two together until I
      looked at the video. God Bless you and Yours, Beth. The world needs
      more people like you.