RE: [AFA Ferret] Tunnels

  • Alison Ross
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 29, 2007

      I love all the tunnel ideas! I have plenty of the dryer hose, which you all know they chew through. I also get worried about the metal wire which pokes out sometimes.....

      I am going to head to Home Depot and invest in drainage pipe, zip ties and elbow joints. My 3 fuzzies love their tubes and this upgraded version will be a great Christmas gift for them.
      Not sure what all my friends will think if I also replace the dryer hose in my family room with drainage pipe as well as the yards of it in the ferret room!

      Alison

      “If you think you have things under control, you are not driving fast enough”

      (Mario Andretti)