RE: [AFA Ferret] sick ferret, would like advice

  • Mark Sonder, CSEP
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 31, 2007
      I am so sorry to hear about little Buhler. My condolences. Blizzard and I
      will say a prayer for the little guy tonight.

      Mark Sonder, CSEP
      Chief Entertainment Officer
      Mark Sonder Productions, Inc.

      540-636-1640
      www.marksonderproductions.com
      author, "Event Entertainment and Production" (Wiley 2004)

      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 31, 2007
        I am sorry for your loss, and my misinterpretation of your original words.
        It is quite clear that not only did you not mistreat him, but you did
        everything your could for the little guy and gave him a wonderful memorial.

        My best to you and your family in this time of your loss and grief.