Re: [AFA Ferret] Help small fire at storage part of shelter NEED BEDDING/HAMMOCKS

  • David Swanson
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2006
      let me talk to a friend and ill see what we can come up with her email is rezgrrl@...   names Clover tell her i sent you
               Dave

      ferretFROS@... wrote:
      Well, If I don't feel stupid...... .

      Yesterday I plugged in a small heater to help dry up a large spill and forgot it. One of the cats (my guess) pushed it to close to the bedding shelf and we lost most of it. Either to bad smoke or burnt. So if you might have a spare hammock or sleeper and can help we sure would appreciate it.

      All the ferrets are in the house so they were never in danger Thank God!!!!!

      Send to:
      Ferrets & More Rescue
      c/o Tracy March
      PO box 3143
      Deer Park, WA. 99006

      Tracy March
      Ferrets & More Rescue Of Spokane
      1-509-262-9556
      Deer Park, WA.
      "A Place to hang their hammock till a forever home can be found"