Re: [AFA Ferret] Snicker RIP

  • KRISTINA SCHMID
    Message 1 of 20 , Mar 31, 2006
      Awww I am so sorry to hear that.

      Kristina

      Matthew Stec <RevMattula@...> wrote:
      Well my ferret Snickers died last night.

      My he rest in piece

    • Barb Adams
      Message 2 of 20 , Mar 31, 2006
        Matthew,

        I am so sorry to hear that Snicker crossed the Rainbow Bridge.  They are with us for such a short while, but they give so much - joy, laughter, tears and when they leave us they take a piece of our hearts.

        Remember the joy, it is a comfort.
        Barb and the Underfoot Family

        Matthew Stec <RevMattula@...> wrote:
        Well my ferret Snickers died last night.

        My he rest in piece

      • Mark Sonder
        Message 3 of 20 , Mar 31, 2006
          In Ferret Magazine there was an article on the elusive BBF.  The Dr. indicated that the way he would see them at night (when they are out of their dens) is shining a bright light their way.  If the reflection back was green it was a ferret.  Snickers has a beautiful green reflection.

          Snickers looks very cute.  We are all sorry he is not with us any more.  May he rest in peace.

          Mark Sonder, CSEP

          Tel:  540-636-1640

          www.marksonderproductions.com

          Author, Event Entertainment and Production

          We Keep You Center Stage

        • denalihorse@comcast.net
          Message 4 of 20 , Mar 31, 2006

            Sorry to hear about Snkickers. The hardest part of them leaving us is just that...they go on in peace, we sit and suffer. Hugs to you...

            ~Lyssa
            From: "Matthew Stec" <RevMattula@...>
            Well my ferret Snickers died last night.

            My he rest in piece
          • spain1949
            Message 5 of 20 , Mar 31, 2006
              --- In AmericanFerretAssociation@yahoogroups.com, "Matthew Stec"
              <RevMattula@...> wrote:

              > Well my ferret Snickers died last night.
              >
              > My he rest in piece

              HI-I am so sorry to hear about your SNICKERS. I too lost a ferret by
              that name. He was a foundling and had lots of health issues from being
              outside for who knows how long. we tried but couldn't make it right. I
              hope they are both running and playing now in a better place. LOL
              Sharon
            • Dj Evans
              Message 6 of 20 , Mar 31, 2006
                Awwwwww, how did he die? How old was he?

                Dj

                On Fri, 31 Mar 2006 11:43, Matthew Stec wrote:
                > Well my ferret Snickers died last night.
                >
                > My he rest in piece

                > [http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/%5d.
                >
                > --------------------
                "I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious
                cult."
                -Rita Rudner
              • BLaugesen
                Message 7 of 20 , Mar 31, 2006
                  We are so sorry for your loss.

                  Denny and
                  Bobbi Laugesen
                  PawPrints of America
                  Where Ferrets Are Family!
                  www.ferretscorner.com
                  Message 8 of 20 , Mar 31, 2006
                    Matt sorry to hear about Snickers.  What happened?  I'm sending up a prayer for you right now.

                    Beth

                    Matthew Stec <RevMattula@...> wrote:
                    Well my ferret Snickers died last night.

                    My he rest in piece

                  • Patricia Stubblefield
                    Message 9 of 20 , Apr 1, 2006
                      I am soo sory to her about snickers Matt. You will be in my families prayers.
                      Feel Blessed by your Snickers love and devotion
                      Patricia

                      KRISTINA SCHMID <kschmid300@...> wrote:
                      Awww I am so sorry to hear that.

                      Kristina

                    • Retha Kappelman

                        Message 11 of 20 , Apr 1, 2006

                          So sorry to hear about Snickers…. May he be dancing and dooking with joy!

                          Well my ferret Snickers died last night.

                          My he rest in piece

                        • Kathy
                          Message 12 of 20 , Apr 2, 2006
                            I'm sorry to hear someone lost their ferret :(  If its not inappropriate, may I ask the deffinition of Dooking?

                            Kathy

                            Message 13 of 20 , Apr 3, 2006
                              --- In AmericanFerretAssociation@yahoogroups.com, Kathy <evans-
                              katherine@...> wrote:

                              > If its not inappropriate, may I ask the deffinition of Dooking?

                              Dooking is the sound a happy ferret makes while playing.

                              Dav Vandenbroucke
                              davanden at cox dot net
                            • Beth Stanley

                                Message 15 of 20 , Apr 3, 2006
                                  Kathy - dooking is that giggling, chuckling sound that ferrets make when
                                  they do the dance of joy!

                                  Alison

                                  �If you think you have things under control, you are not driving fast
                                  enough�
                                  (Mario Andretti)

                                  I'm sorry to hear someone lost their ferret :( If its not inappropriate,
                                  may I ask the deffinition of Dooking?

                                  Kathy
                                • patricia m.
                                  Message 16 of 20 , Apr 3, 2006
                                    I am Sooooo sorry to hear about Snickers! I want you to know that you and Snickers are in my thoughts and prayers,,,,, (this angel should have a sad face)
                                    **Hugs** Patti

                                    Kathy <evans-katherine@...> wrote:
                                    I'm sorry to hear someone lost their ferret :( If its not inappropriate, may I ask the deffinition of Dooking?

                                    Kathy

                                  • Matthew Stec
                                    Message 17 of 20 , Apr 4, 2006
                                      Thanks for all the responces, The hardest part of having a pet is seeing
                                      them go.

                                    • jevanci1@swarthmore.edu
                                      Message 18 of 20 , Apr 6, 2006

                                        --
                                      • Barb Adams
                                        Message 19 of 20 , Apr 6, 2006
                                          There is also hunting dooking, 'lemme at em, lemme at em'. My solitary female uses this sound while hunting any intruders in her side. Most of the others only climb the wall once...