Re: [AFA Ferret] Re: Foamy Fries

  • Kristen Cherest
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2001

      they are treats; but yes also a combo of both.  They are pretty comprobable to the Cheweasels; chewy, digestable toys.  you can go to ferretstore.com

      All of there items are moderately priced and they ship for free if your order is over $20; which, I am sure you know, is VERY easy to do.

      Hope this helped.

      Kristen