Re: [FerretSheltersUnited] Fwd: Re: Transport Hopeful 10 6-7-or 8 or 12 or 14

  • Julie Fossa
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2001
      If the ferrets can be transported to Lima, Ohio by
      October 3rd, I will be going to Charlottesville,
      Virginia that weekend, unless something changes.
      (Leaving on the 4th.) I would be happy to get them
      that far. They Must have proof of negative ADV status
      in their papers, as they will be traveling with 2
      cages of the Utah Kids, which have tested negative.
      Transportatoin from Charlottsville, VA, to Rockwell
      would still need to be filled.

      I'm transporting 4 on Monday, so I won't be home until
      after 5 pm EDT. If you can use my help, leave a
      message and I'll get back with you.

      Julie
      419-225-8383

      =====