Re: [AFA Ferret] In need of prayers and good wishes

  • TerriBrandt
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 8, 2001
      I hope all went well Terri
      -----Original Message-----
      From: phoenixrising74@... <phoenixrising74@...>
      To: AmericanFerretAssociation@yahoogroups.com
      <AmericanFerretAssociation@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Friday, September 07, 2001 7:58 PM
      Subject: [AFA Ferret] In need of prayers and good wishes

      >Hello all,
      >
      >One of my fuzzies, Ally, is having surgery today to remove bladder stones.
      She will be having it anywherew from now (12 noon est to 2 pm). Pleasekeep
      her in your thoughts... Becky

    • Staci
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 8, 2001
        I hope all went well!!

        -Staci, Chloe & Griffin the Ferts:)

        http://im.yahoo.com
      • Marie Cooper
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 9, 2001
          I will direct many good thoughts your way. My little Blaze is going in for
          surgery on Monday to have a splenectomy, so I understand. This will be his
          second surgery in a year and a half - the other for intestinal blockage.

          Take Care!
          Marie Cooper

          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 10, 2001
            --- In AmericanFerretAssociation@y..., phoenixrising74@a... wrote:
            > Hello all,
            >
            > One of my fuzzies, Ally, is having surgery today to remove bladder
            stones. She will be having it anywherew from now (12 noon est to 2
            pm). Pleasekeep her in your thoughts... Becky

            Becky, how is Ally feeling? I hope she is recovering well. Please
            let us know when you get a chance.

            Sincerely,
            Erin Simkins
            Education Director
            American Ferret Association
            www.ferret.org
          • Erin Simkins
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 10, 2001
              --- In AmericanFerretAssociation@y..., "Marie Cooper" <medex@q...>
              wrote:
              > I will direct many good thoughts your way. My little Blaze is
              going in for
              > surgery on Monday to have a splenectomy, so I understand. This
              will be his
              > second surgery in a year and a half - the other for intestinal
              blockage.

              > Take Care!
              > Marie Cooper

              Hi Marie, I hope Blaze's surgery goes well. My ferret Lynx had a
              splenectomy back on June 1st and he's recovered wonderfully! He's
              five and it's been a long time since he's acted so well! Please let
              us know how Blaze is doing. Sending you both good thoughts...

              Sincerely,
              Erin Simkins
              Education Director