Re: [AFA Ferret] (unknown)

  • fredn
    Message 1 of 83 , Dec 31, 2004
      so sorry to hear about the loss of your beloved Fester, our thoughts and prayers go out to you and all others that have lost one or more of their beloved carpet sharks this year.
      Fred & his gang of 8 plus 2
      Boris,Dante,Frankie,Cayla,Charolette,Cleo Cookie,Cricket and the other two girls, Angel and Gracy,both Chihuahua's and also both rescues.

      Message 83 of 83 , Jan 31, 2009
        Any "weird" or unusual behavior in a ferret is reason to watch for
        other developing(can take months)symptoms that are strange. Then
        it's time for a blood workup at the vet's. ferretmomCindy

        --- In AmericanFerretAssociation@yahoogroups.com, James Ferrell
        <debbie.ferrell@...> wrote:

        > What is wierd her sister is not having any problems other than she
        is not normal. She gets up at 7:00 am and goes to bed at around 8:30
        at nite. She plays all day and sleeps hard at nite. Her sister would
        rather lay in bed and watch. Two different personalities.