Woodpellets/Caricature Artist Drawings

  • TinyPrints
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2004
      Walmart has cheap woodpellets right now. In our area (Reading, Pa).....they
      are $2.96 each, and no tax. So if you use litter, check out the Walmarts in
      your area. GO WALMART.........I love this place.

      We have Angie Jordan drawing for us on November 26, 2004. If you are not in
      our area and would love to have your ferret drawn, either for Christmas or
      just for so, we are still able to have her do this for you. The donation
      will go to our Shelter also. The cost is $10.00 for a black and white
      drawing, or $15.00 for a colored drawing. What you would do it paypal us
      the money (tinyprintsferrets@...) and email us a photo of your ferret.
      Or you can snail mail us a photo of your ferret with a check/money order.
      We will then have her do your drawing and send it to you in the mail.
      Please include $3.00 for S/H. For details, feel free to email us. Her
      drawings are great, and if you would like to see some of her work, go to
      http://www.mugsandmagic.com/angie/index.html
      I also have a photo of her ferret drawing if anyone would like to see it.
      Just toss me an email. It is great. We would also need some personality
      traits about your ferret so we can make them as realistic as possible.

      Marguerite from TinyPrints Ferret Rescue

      TinyPrints Ferret Rescue-"The Hilton Of Ferret Rescues"
      http://www.tinyprintsferrets.com
      To Give To Our Kids this Christmas-The Giving Tree
      http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com/page4.html
      Our Petfinder Page
      www.petfinder.org/shelters/PA369.html
      TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Ebay and Half.com Stores
      http://www.stores.ebay.com/tinyprintsferretrescuestore
      http://half.ebay.com/shops/shops.jsp?seller_id=1093064