Sabastians surgery is tomarrow....

  • Anna
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2004
      Please keep Sabastian in your thoughts and prayers he will be going up to
      see Val at 9:00 Tuesday morning to have his spleen removed.....I hope this
      helps him out, he hasnt been doing good he will eat his baby food and get
      his ferretone and off to sleep again. He is 6 yrs old and is compleatly
      blind.....So please keep him in your prayers that all turnes out well for
      him....Thank You....Anna and Sabastian
    • Trish Walther
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2004
        All my prayers will be with him. Keep us posted.

        Please visit this site.  If you sign up 10 dollars will be donated to the ferret shelter of your choice.......

        Trish

        Sadie, Oscar, Sneech

        Please visit this site.......

        Do you Yahoo!?