Re: [AFA Ferret] duck soup...

  • Rebecca
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 31, 2004
      Im sorry to hear you lost one. check out this link and it should
      answer your questions

      http://www.miamiferret.org/fhc/duck_soup.htm

      Raven

      --- In AmericanFerretAssociation@yahoogroups.com, sara
      <lakefrount2001@y...> wrote:
      > hello ya`ll ,just to let you all know we lost a baby last sunday at
      3am ,We are still very sad.....But I would like to know what duck
      soup is what`s it good for and how to make it...Please keep us and
      ours in your prayers ..thank you

      > GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME and ALL THE TIME GOD IS GOOD
      >
      > AND GOD IS BIGGER THAN ANYTHING ,HE IS A AWESOME GOD ,
      >
      > AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU IN ALL YOU DO..:-)

    • Bettie den Dekker
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 18, 2004
        As a result of Midgie's insulinoma, the vet has recommended that I
        switch to a ferret food rather than a cat food. Right now, I feed ferts
        and pusscat Pro Plan Turkey and Barley, although we are in the process
        of switching over to the Pro Plan Weight Management kibble since it has
        a higher percentage of protein in it. We have eliminated the Deli Cat
        from the diet (two of the used ferrets we got wouldn't eat any other
        food except Deli Cat, but they are both gone now and we can get rid of
        it). We tried a ferret only kibble from Marshall Farms and it was NOT
        viewed favorably at all. Since they showed great interest in the smell,
        I'm thinking that they didn't like the shape/texture. It was a pellet
        type kibble as opposed to a.......squarish, crunchiesh, cat type
        kibble. Does anyone know of a ferret only kibble that is NOT pellet
        shaped but more like Deli Cat or Pro Plant?
      • Jane Bradley