how to improve my accent

  • with_luv_vid
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 2006
      hello everyone,

      i want to improve my english accent.Plz suggest some tips...
    • pds13_keharwin
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2007
        --- In AmericanAccentTraining@yahoogroups.com, "with_luv_vid"
        <with_luv_vid@...> wrote:

        > hello everyone,
        >
        > i want to improve my english accent.Plz suggest some tips...

        Dear
        start talking to your frenz when ever u can
        start talking to your foez if u can
        start talking in society as and when u r allowed
        start talking in solitude when ever u like
        start talking to yourself all the time
        my advise may be of some use if use, reuse
        else it may defuse.
        thanks