Buy CITGO

  • Bugs
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2005
      If we contact  all our families.friends,and email buddies,there were what? 59 million Americans that voted against bush,
      We can and should reach all and ask them to contact there friends ,to buy CITGO.GAS.They stations are all over this land.And Citgo gas is cheaper then other brands
      President Chavez ,I wish the USA had him in charge ,at least we would have someone who had brains,and not so much greed. Maybe we wouldn't be in a war,with over 2000 dead soldiers that the DOD is only counting,the ones who were killed and died in IRAQ,Some are saying could and probability closer to 15,000 dead American's from Iraq war ,who died in Germany,or the USA.
      Spread the word far and wide,
      Also write you congress and senate ,and DEMAND NO Military to take control of any outbreak of flu in the USA,yes the Gang at 1600 Penn Ave ,is getting ready to put rummy in charge of all of US---- WAKE UP AMERICA,---IF YOU WANT TO STAY FREE.
      THE CABAL AT 1600 PENN AVE,IS TRYING TO TAKE ALL OF US  PRISONERS,

      BUGS
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2005
        There are no Citgo service stations in my neck of the woods. So,
        you really wish Venezuela's Communist dictator Hugo Chavez was
        President of the U.S.? Why am I not surprised?
        <cr>

        # # #

        --- In American-politics@yahoogroups.com, Bugs <brawny@t...> wrote:

        > If we contact all our families.friends,and email buddies,there
        were what? 59 million Americans that voted against bush,
        > We can and should reach all and ask them to contact there
        friends ,to buy CITGO.GAS.They stations are all over this land.And
        Citgo gas is cheaper then other brands
        > President Chavez ,I wish the USA had him in charge ,at least we
        would have someone who had brains,and not so much greed. Maybe we
        wouldn't be in a war,with over 2000 dead soldiers that the DOD is
        only counting,the ones who were killed and died in IRAQ,Some are
        saying could and probability closer to 15,000 dead American's from
        Iraq war ,who died in Germany,or the USA.
        > Spread the word far and wide,
        > Also write you congress and senate ,and DEMAND NO Military to take
        control of any outbreak of flu in the USA,yes the Gang at 1600 Penn
        Ave ,is getting ready to put rummy in charge of all of US---- WAKE
        UP AMERICA,---IF YOU WANT TO STAY FREE.
        > THE CABAL AT 1600 PENN AVE,IS TRYING TO TAKE ALL OF US PRISONERS,
        >
        > BUGS

        Service.

        10/31/2005