Re: A-P Dems Telling More Lies, As Usual, About Bill Bennett's Broadcast

  • Todd
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2005
       Since the White House Codemned what he said I guess cricket thinks Bush is a dem?

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2005
        Cricket never hides her dislike of those with dark skin...though she
        pretends well. She is forever beset by what I call "Tara"
        syndrome....an unnatural obsession with the ante-bellum south. Maybe
        she can't have slaves...but she'll never be hungry again.
      • Pope Urban ll
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 2, 2005

          Beave -- I know you live in Miami or around the Miami/Metro area, and good for you.  Most people don't know about the Civil War and who sided with who.

          I live in East TN. -- where most rednecks believe their ancestors were Confederates.   Not true.   East TN.,  is a mountainous region (like Western North Carolina) , where folks at that time wanted to be yoman farmers and could not compete with slavery  (like ancient Rome),  hence:  the folks of East TN fought for the Union/republicans because their ancestors didn't like slavery,  yet these dumb assholes think their ancestors were Confederates.

          Ya can't grow a cash product on a hilly region,  and the pre-Civil War South was an agrarian world,  unlike the industrial North.

          Give Cricket a break -- she's from Western TN which is a complete different time zone,  as well she flip-flops from one administration to the next.

          Of all the people I've met in chat,  CricketTN said something I'll never forget, and took the words out of my mouth back in the "akadebates/TalkCity"  days before the 2000 presidential election --  she said:  " . . . I don't like GW because I'm worried he'll get us in a war just to make us all show our patriotism."

          BINGO Cricket!

          To: <American-politics@yahoogroups.com>
          From: "Todd" <tbennett89@...>
          Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2005 02:48:39 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)
          Subject: Re: A-P Dems Telling More Lies, As Usual, About Bill Bennett's
          Broadcast

           Since the White House Codemned what he said I guess cricket thinks Bush is a dem?

          Statement By Bill Bennett, Sep. 30, 2005
          From the Desk of William J. Bennett September 30, 2005

[...]

          # # #

          Give at-risk students the materials they need to succeed at DonorsChoose.org!

          If you see abuse and/or spam or anything else inappropriate, please contact yahoo abuse, or me at problems@... and one of us will look into it. NO SPAM, NO SLANDER, NO P0RN... common sense guidelines, please.

          E-group founded by Billy Kess

          With special thanks to Proudliberal, macs_bac, Cricket, BUGS, EldridgeBeaver, fesman, Taximnjim, rtboot, and the many others who contribute and participate to make this a decent and active group. Thank you.

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!

          Yahoo! for Good

        • EldridgeBeaver@webtv.net
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 2, 2005
            Pope...I live in Miami now..by choice...but I grew up in South Carolina.
            I can't remember a time when Fritz Hollings and Strom Thurmond weren't
            my senators.

            I don't think there is another southern state that embraces that
            confederate heritage more..so I know the symptoms. There is a
            romanticism among many southernors with that era and an assumption that
            it was somehow more graceful and civilized. Equality and
            muti-culturalism are the curse of the 21st century to these folks...they
            are afraid of change...though unfortunately, some of them have
            discovered the internet.

            I'm surprised the Bennett apologists aren't outraged that his response
            to the caller was to advocate abortion...albeit only for a population
            they don't care for. Perhaps he should have picked on
            Mexicans...hell...everybody hates them.