Gun control Lies

  • Carl
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2013
    Spread the word.

     "There is nothing more frightening than ignorance in action." ~ Goethe

    Question with Boldness;  Thomas Jefferson

    Hold to the Truth;  George Washington

    Speak Without Fear;  Martin Luther King

    Join my group,

    The Right to Bear Arms Shall NOT Be Infringed!

    NOTICE:

    Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency (NSA) and
    the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) may read this email without
    warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or
    legislative oversight. We in this country have no recourse or protection.
    Everything we type may be used against us to detain us in a secret prison,
    where we will be held without right of habeas corpus or right to trial by
    jury.