March AFF

  • Carl
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2013
      Click on this link for March America's 1st Freedom.

       "There is nothing more frightening than ignorance in action." ~ Goethe
      Question with Boldness;  Thomas Jefferson
      Hold to the Truth;  George Washington
      Speak Without Fear;  Martin Luther King
      Join my group,
      The Right to Bear Arms Shall NOT Be Infringed!

      Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency (NSA) and
      the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) may read this email without
      warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or
      legislative oversight. We in this country have no recourse or protection.
      Everything we type may be used against us to detain us in a secret prison,
      where we will be held without right of habeas corpus or right to trial by