Fw: [Second Amendment] Fwd: One picture worth 1,000 words.......

  • Carl
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2013

       "There is nothing more frightening than ignorance in action." ~ Goethe

      Question with Boldness;  Thomas Jefferson

      Hold to the Truth;  George Washington

      Speak Without Fear;  Martin Luther King

      Join my group,

      The Right to Bear Arms Shall NOT Be Infringed!

      NOTICE:

      Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency (NSA) and
      the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) may read this email without
      warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or
      legislative oversight. We in this country have no recourse or protection.
      Everything we type may be used against us to detain us in a secret prison,
      where we will be held without right of habeas corpus or right to trial by
      jury.

      Remember, you can never confuse a lieberal with facts.

      Begin forwarded message:

      It’s actually two pictures.  J

      ----

      One picture worth 1,000 words.......

      Well, this is interesting.  I wonder if Feinstein has seen this..........or if it would make any difference to her if she had.

      cid:part1.00070308.02000503@...

       --------

      I did the math.  US homicides are 3.2 per 100,000 people.   10,000 homicides – divide by 312 million – multiply times 100,000 = 3.21
      2/3 of all US gun deaths are suicides.