Fw: الاخ عبدالله (@abdalla_1890) r eplied to one of your Tweets!

  • MayorGalvan
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 21, 2012
      Hitler should have killed every single one of those god-damn fucking Jew$ who killed Jesus and want to kill your children like in Gaza

      Did everyone know that it was former Vice President Dick Cheney who taught our kids how to say "Go Fuck Yourself"? That is a fact! Did y'all also know that Dick Cheney's daughter is a White Lesbian Jewish Dyke who supported the war in Iraq? How about the fact that the Clintons and Bushes did drugs like cocaine and marijuana. Now we have more White Faggot Republicans like Mehlman coming out of the closet! www.mayorgalvan.com